Friday, July 17, 2009

Today's Pitching Match Up

VS


Here is a reason to get excited about Blue Jays baseball again! A pitching match up to die for, "The Bloody Battle of the Young Guns".

Today's Pitching Matchups

Coming out of the Red Corner, weighing in at a slim 190 pounds, making his 2009 debut, the

pride of Nederland Texas, I give you Clay "The Real Deal" Buchholz!


And pitching out of the Blue Corner, with a respectable record of 7 wins and 3 losses, 3 losses

coming by way of little run support, I give you Ricky "The Rookie" Romero!


Well slap my ass and call me Judy!

Oh yeah, the Red Sox will also be in Toronto this weekend too. Newly "American" Jason Bay will be fashioning his shiny new dual citizenship passport all around for everyone to see but please everyone, please Do Not boo this guy. If i could get my hands on dual citizenship I would do the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment